I went from Teacher assistant, Lead Teacher, Co teacher to Homeschool Teacher. If you ask I had know idea I would be home with my twins teaching them. Like their older siblings I just knew they woukd be in private school and I would be teaching, but unlike their older siblings they are so non-traditional it’s not funny.
Well not only have I made the decision to homeschool since 2011, this week I decided to homeschool year round and here are my reason why:
1. Because God lead me this direction
2. Works for our family
3. We are all not burned out
4. We can learn at our pace.
5. I can help my child that struggles get caught up!
6. I can help my child this gifted plunge ahead !
7. More breaks !
8. We can enjoy summer while children are in school!
9. We can enjoy a month long Christmas vacation
10. We retain what was learned because their is minimal review.
P. I write encouraging blogs at:email@example.com